I have an issue uploading or downloading files.
When sending or receiving files you get an errormessage in the browser, in IBM Aspera Connect, or IBM Aspera Connect does not start or is not recognized. The options below might helpt you (or your IT-support) to solve the issue.
- Is "Sophos" installed on your system? Read the article "IBM Aspera Connect does not work with Sophos antivirus web control".
- Is "Kaspersky Internet Security" installed on your system? Read the article "How to add an exception in Kaspersky to allow the use of Aspera Connect".
- For other know issues read the article "Connect (No-Plugin Version) Does Not Start or Respond".
- "By supplier IBM FAQ list" for IBM Aspera Connect
Additional Information for your IT-support
- Vendor article: "Where are the logs for IBM Aspera Connect located?".
- Vendor article: "How to install IBM Aspera Connect system-wide on Mac".
- Find information in the technical support documents for "Aspera Connect" on the "IBM Technical Support Site".
- Review the network recommendations to make optimal use of Belastingdienst filetransfer with IBM Aspera Connect on the page "Network recommendations to fully utilize the Belastingdienst filetransfer capabilities".
- Users of Belastingdienst filetransfer do not need a license to use or install IBM Aspera Connect. See the category "license" in the column "Aspera Connect" on the following page "Datasheet IBM Aspera Client Software".
- For all versions of Aspera Connect on MacOS, OSx, Windows or Linux review the "IBM Aspera Connect Documentation" site.